Settlement Agreement Solicitors in Grange
Settlement agreements are normally between an employer and employee to resolve a disagreement and bring an employment contract to an end on agreed terms. This involves creating a legally binding document that will require both parties to understand and agree.
You may have received one or are needing to get one drawn up by a reliable settlement agreement solicitor in Grange. SDM Legal are on hand to offer advice and expert help to make the process as smooth as possible.
Legally you must receive professional legal advice before signing a settlement agreement. SDM Legal are in the local area of Grange and can arrange a time to discuss and advise you during a time that best conveniences you.
- Settlement agreements have a certain criteria that must be followed:
- The legal adviser must be identified
- The settlement agreement must state that the requirements have been satisfied
- The employee must have received legal advice
- It must be signed
- It must outline and relate to specific proceedings or issues
- Settlement agreements should be in writing
Are any of these points not familiar in the way you have received your settlement agreement? Then you will benefit from speaking to SDM Legal for advice.
If you have been offered a settlement agreement or have questions regarding potentially receiving one, speak to SDM Legal in Grange today and we can advise and help regarding your settlement agreement.